Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HOLIDAY, GRAHAM SIMPKINS

Hello, I'm Graham Simpkins and now I'm going to explain my last Christmas holidays.

One day, my sister Iris decided to change his house with a girl from EE.UU.
I didn't know it, and I went to my sister house to stay and talk to her.
My surprise was when I saw that there wasn't my sister, but a girl from EE.UU.
She was so amazing and beautiful! We became friends, and we had sex too!

One day, when I was with my daughter, Amanda, the firl from EE.UU came to my house, and I decided to invite her to spend the night together
My daughters were very happy with Amanda.

Some days later, I decided to confess my love to her.
Finally, Amanda didn't return to EE.UU, she stayed with me.
Finally we spent New Year's Eve with my sister, Amanda and Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment