Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WAR HORSE

I'd like to recommend a film which I saw recently, called War Horse. 
The director of the film is Steven Spielberg.

The film is an epic war film and the setting is an America during the rist world war. The main characters are Joey, Albert, Emily, Emile's grand papa and Topthorn, all of them in the same family.

The thing I liked the most of the film is the relation of the horse with her owners during the film, who changes all the time. All of her owners loved the horse.
I thing that the plot is one of the best plots I've ever seen. Some of the scenes will make history in cinema.

All in all, I really liked the film, and thought it hasn't got a happy endind, but I wouldn't change it. It isn't an easy film to watch, but I reccomend it. I'm sad because it didn't won any Oscar.


No comments:

Post a Comment